Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Daily Stream of Sports Consciousness

So, you've stumbled onto another sports blog.  Depending on how you feel after you read this, congratulations (or, my apologies.) 

This blog is the result of prodding and pressure from a co-worker who, I suspect, is tired or overwhelmed by my daily blurtings about sports. I'm a pretty passionate follower, viewer and player.  Talking about them just come naturally.  

First up:  The home run derby at last night's All-Star game.  Josh Hamilton's performance was nothing short of awesome.  At least one columnist has already hailed him as the Comeback Player of all time.  I'll leave such pronouncements to the paid professionals.  Raw talent like his is pretty darn rare.

2 comments:

steve said...

Congrats. Look forward to the next post tomorrow morning.

la said...

well done my friend...follow the calling :)